As a gold certified partner of Veeam, ACE MICRO’s large hosting sites in Tier III data-centers in Kenya can restore our clients’ full server environments without complex network configurations.
ACE MICRO provides different cloud journeys for customers including;
- Managed services that have:
- Help and support by experienced cloud systems administrators.
- Guidance in selection of appropriate cloud adoption strategies for each application – Lift & shift vs selective workload placement, workload repatriation etc.
- Assistance in preparation of traditional three-tier workloads for the cloud (in-house Dev-ops team).
- Anything as a service model (XaaS) for:
- Compute, shared storage, networks, security, Backup/DR, Archival, VDI (Apps & Desktops), SD-WAN, Microservices (Kubernetes, Docker), Load balancers
- Hosted Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP platforms (SaaS).
- Enterprise BI & Analytics as a Service on the cloud.
- Cloud hosted ETL & Data warehouse systems.
- Using Veeam to back-up/ replicate workloads such as;
- VMware/Microsoft Hyper V/Nutanix/Oracle VM/XenServer VMs
- Windows/Linux Physical servers
- Cloud VMs on AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Microsoft Office 365 data
Hybrid Cloud Services Benefits
Our customers enjoy the benefits of onboarding on our local cloud that is seamlessly linked to any of the popular hyper-scalers. We use the familiar and proven VMware technology stack.
- Capabilities for easy repatriation of workloads from one cloud to the other or even back to on-premises data center
- XaaS Models – Ability to consume everything as a service including virtualization, infrastructure, network and security, Backup/DR, storage, application management, containerization/Kubernetes, extensibility and more.
- A future-proofed, hybrid, intelligent, elastic, and extensible hybrid cloud platform.
- No annual hardware or software renewal fees. Avoid obsolescence of your hardware investments.
- Guaranteed availability of running applications- Limited failure/ downtime
- Flexible payment models – Pay as you go, Upfront reserved, utility-based metering, based on your changing resource demands.
- Any cloud, any app, any device – Accessibility from anywhere, at any time, using any device with an internet connection
- No maintenance of separate, incompatible, and non-interoperable stacks, complex cross-site networks and security issues, application dependency mapping delays, and more.
From our proven & integrated Cloud Provider Platform Stack, we provide services that help to accelerate time to market for customer products. And improve the customer experience.
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Cloud Backup/DR as a service
- Network & Security as a service (NSX), Load balancer as a service and Cloud delivered Software defined WAN services.
- Cloud storage services – Block, file & object.
- Database as a service (DBaaS)
- Applications as a service/ Hosted applications
- Containers & Kubernetes platforms as a service.
- Assessment & Migration services
- DevOps – Developers & XaaS Services
- Monitoring & Management services for the hybrid cloud–
- OS Monitoring,
- Web/App/DB Monitoring
- Public Cloud Monitoring\Private cloud monitoring
- Proactive Managed security services (MSS)